Partner with us
OUR PICK UP POINT
Ice cream cravings can strike anytime, anywhere. We’ve created a new way to deliver America’s favorite brands: Ben & Jerry’s, Talenti, Magnum, and Breyers. When you sign up, your business will become a Pick Up Point for delivery drivers to collect ice cream and deliver it to consumers who live nearby. Join us and help us deliver millions of smiles!
- 111 million people in the U.S. use food delivery apps. This is a huge audience and a huge opportunity.
- On average, adding delivery can increase overall sales up to 20%.
- The Ice Cream Shop currently has 2,500+ Pick Up Points around the country. Help us reach even more consumers!
- There is no investment and minimal labor required to participate.
GOLDEN RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL PUPs
- You must carry our full assortment of menu items (your local ice cream distributor will help here).
- Set your menu live on all our delivery app partners: Doordash, UberEats, Postmates and GrubHub (again, we can help).
- Keep your tablet online during business hours, especially peak ice cream delivery hours (evenings and late at night!).
- Keep your menu updated to reflect what’s in stock to limit cancellation rates.
- Quickly accept incoming orders. This helps boost your visibility on the apps.
COMMON QUESTIONS AND FURTHER DETAILS:
- Unilever has established relationships with one or more delivery platforms that operate in your location.
- Once approved, you will register directly with each approved online delivery platform unless Unilever communicates otherwise. Delivery platforms may charge fees for set up, IT services, etc. You are responsible to pay such fees directly to the platform. You should not send any personally identifiable information (e.g., credit card numbers, bank account details) to Unilever or its associates. You agree not to register with delivery platforms for the sale of non-Unilever ice cream products without Unilever’s prior approval.
- Consumers will submit orders for ice cream products to you through the online delivery platform via our virtual store called The Ice Cream Shop.
- You will be paid directly by the delivery platform for all the ice cream products sold to consumers and provided to delivery drivers.
- The amount remitted to you will be reduced for all fees and other service charges of the online delivery platform.
- The timing of such payments will vary by platform.
- You will store all products in a clean and sanitary environment to maintain product quality, consumer experience and easy access for pick up drivers.
- If you are working with a Unilever Ice Cream Distributor, refer to the PUP Agreement. This agreement will need to be completed and submitted before starting the program.
A Pick Up Point can be any business where an additional income is attractive e.g. shops, kiosks, restaurants, empty building, however: As a minimum, it should have:
- Enough space for at least one freezer (doesn‘t have to be branded, and your local ice cream distributor can help provide one if needed).
- Enough space & internet access for several tablets.
- 24/7 power supply.
- Flexible opening hours, 7 days a week (peak between 5 pm-12 am).
- Be available when the sales partner delivers the freezer and Ice Cream.
- Ability to meet required handling times.
- Willingness to participate in activations.
- Easy access for the distributor and delivery people to service your location (parking space)
Today, we are live on UberEats, Postmates, GrubHub, Seamless, and Doordash. If new partners are added, we will communicate that to you.
Further Questions regarding the program please reach out to email@example.com